PPS Victoria Pty Ltd Terms and Conditions of Sale and Service:
In these Terms and Conditions, "you" means the customer and "we" or "us" means PPS Victoria Pty Ltd owner selling the product(s) and/or performing the service(s).
- You will pay for all product(s) supplied by us to you upon delivery of the product(s) to you.
- You will pay for all service(s) we provide to you upon service(s) completion and before we leave
the premises at which the services were provided.
- Property and ownership in the products we supply you will remain the property of us until the
money owing for those product(s) and other moneys owing by you to us has been paid in full. In
the meantime you take custody of the product(s) as our fiduciary agent and ballee and grant us
the license to enter onto the property on which the product(s) are stored to collect any
product(s) which have not been paid for and are therefore held in trust for us.
When purchasing any product(s) or service(s), you are strongly recommended to contact us to discuss
any cancellation fee(s) which may apply.
- If you cancel any requested product(s) and/or service(s), you may be liable to pay a cancellation
fee. Depending on the product(s) and /or service(s) cancelled by you, the cancellation fee may
Warranties and Guarantees:
As a condition precedent to the operation of these warranty and guarantee provisions below, you must
supply to us proof that you have purchased the product(s) and service(s) from us so we strongly
recommend that you retain any invoice and/or receipt we supply you at the time of the sale in a safe
and accessible place.
- We warrant that the product(s) we supply you with and you pay for, comply with the minimum
statuary warranty imposed by law. If the product(s) do not comply, we will, at our option and on
the return of the product(s) to us, repair or replace the product(s), or offer you a refund.
- Any variations in colour or texture of any material used in the product(s) are not to be treated as
a defect or fault.
- Where any extended guarantee or warranty (i.e is excess of the statutory minimum) is provided
by the manufacture or supplier of the product(s) to us, we will provide you with the information
to enable you to contact the provider of the extended warranty so that you can make a claim
against that extended guarantee or warranty.
- We decline any warranty or guarantee claims which are the result of any fault or failure arising
from the misuse or damage to the product(s) by you or any other person who uses or accesses
the product(s) with or without your permission.
- Where any product(s) are replaced under the warranty provided herein, the cost of installation
of the product(s) or any associated product(s) are not included. The warranty is limited to the
product(s) themselves and nothing further.
- Where a warranty claim is made under the Terms and Conditions in relation to the provision of a
service or services, the extent of such a claim is limited to the re-supply by us of that service or
- Unless otherwise set out in these Terms and Conditions or elsewhere by a law, the operation of
which we are unable to exclude, we have no liability to any person for any loss or damage of any
kind whatsoever including without limitation, for any indirect or consequential loss (including
loss of profits or loss arising from any failure, breakdown, defect or deficiency in the product(s)
and/or the service(s)) even if due to our negligence arising out of or in connection with the
product(s) and/or the provision of the service(s).
- You cannot alter or modify these Terms and Conditions in any way unless agreed to in writing by
us. For example, any condition which you purport to put in order you give us is not effective to
alter these Terms and Conditions and the assumption cannot be made that by fulfilling your
order we have accepted your alterations or conditions. The only terms and conditions binding
on us are those contained herein or otherwise agreed to in writing by us as well as those, if any,
which are imposed and which cannot be excluded by law.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws applicable in the
State or Territory which we are located in.
- The benefit of the limitation of any liability shall extend to and may be relied upon PPS Victoria